This project shall be conducted by a tertiary (or undergraduate) student or a group of tertiary students. And it shall be conducted by a student or a group of students who are registered as active undergraduate students in higher-learning local institutions, such as local college or local university level in Brunei Darussalam.
Individuals or newly established enterprises which was established below three (3) years which has a new product that is in the process on being introduced to the market or has just entered the market.
This project shall be conducted by a locally registered ICT business or by an individual (or a group of individuals).
Areas of interest:
1. Application & Infrastructure Tool
2. Communication Applications
3. Education & Training (E-Learning)
4. E-Government & Services
5. E-Inclusion & E-Community
6. E-Logistic & Supply chain Management
7. Financial Application
9. Industrial Applications
10. Research & Development
11. Start-up Company
12. Security Applications
13. Tourism & Hospitality
14. Sustainability & Green ICT
15. New Media & Entertainment
This award is presented to the most passionate individual/s with a distinctive product that can be potentially marketable through ICT usage.The award is not applicable for individual/s in established businesses.
This award is presented to the most sustainable product in reducing the carbon footprint with advance and efficient IT operations.
This award is presented to any application software, hardware, or its combination that relates to the process of combining text, sound, pictures, and videos, to create a diversion that holds the attention (entertainment), in the form of multimedia, Infotainment, Immersive and interactive e.g. the technology innovation to develop advanced human characterization and socialization. Including in this category is the application aforementioned through internet medium and mobile devices delivery.
This award is presented to the most advanced application software, hardware or its combination that relates to various emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, Big Data, Disruptive Technologies, and Wearable Technologies.
1. Download or fill-in the form from BICTA website
2. Submit the Final Submission Form before deadline (31 July 2017)
3. Successful submission will be acknowledged via email
4. Shortlisted Nominees (participants) will be informed on the date of BICTA judging
5. Results of the judging sessions will be brought up to BICTA Steering Committee
6. All the nominees (participants) will be invited to attend BICTA Ceremony for the announcement of the winner
7. BICTA winners will be invited to join APICTA